A WordPress Support Company can assist you with the following.
· Security: Guard against hackers and malware on the sites.
· Maintain your WordPress website's uptime by conducting regular uptime monitoring.
· Performance: Make your website as quick and responsive as possible.
· Analytics: Keep track of the traffic to your website and gain useful information.
· Update: Maintain compatibility with your website by updating your WordPress core themes and plugins.
Each WordPress support option is distinct. Verify again if a WordPress support agency or professional developer offers the services you want before employing them.